Tuesday, June 23, 2015

PLCs in the Park Kick Off!




 We didn't let mother nature or lack of the books arriving keep us from meeting. PLC in the Park was moved to my house where the ladies and I had great "talk time".  I did introduce the book to them and talked about my own Professional Learning Plan.  I showed them my Blog and what I had learned from Tweeting professionally. I promise to get the books out to them as soon as they arrive.  Arrival date 6-24-15.



Speaking of what I learned... On Twitter I follow The Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD). I read an interesting article written by Kevin Parr, titled 3-2-1: Countdown to Summer.  It gives educators a simple yet meaningful way to reflect on the year past and to start preparing for the year ahead.  3 > Keepers   2> to Tweak  and 1 > NEW!  Take a read for yourself and see what kind of reflection you happen upon. http://edge.ascd.org/blogpost/321-countdown-to-summer


No comments:

Post a Comment